UPDATE: Realme X50 Pro Realme UI 2.0
Realme has now started rolling out the stable Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 update for the Realme X50 Pro. The roll-out is released in batches and will reach you very soon. Also to receive this update, please make sure your device is updated to version A.41.
About roll-out: In order to ensure the stability of this update, Realme is making it a staged rollout. The update will be randomly pushed to a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there is no hamper to user experience.
1. After the upgrade, it may take a longer time to boot for the first time, especially if there are a lot of third-party applications on your phone.
2. After the upgrade, in order to improve the system operation efficiency and eliminate potential safety risks, the system will perform a series of actions such as application adaptation, background optimization and security scanning. The system will occupy more processor performance, memory and other resources, which may cause the device to function a bit slow and consume more power.
We request you to give some time to the smartphone (atleast 5 hours) after the phone is fully charged or use the smartphone for 3 days normally, post which the smartphone should function normally.
The complete Changelog below:
UI version: RMX2076PU_11.C.16
Personalize the user interface to make it your own.
• You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos.
• Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
• Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
• You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split screen mode.
• Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
• Added “Tone tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody.
• You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on.
• Optimized the user interfaces of Notes: New visuals are provided on the list and editing pages.
• Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
• Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay.
• Optimized “Auto brightness”.
• You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
• Added filters for “Drawer mode”: You can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app.
Security and Privacy
• Added “System cloner”: You can create a system clone from your main system and use different fingerprints to enter different systems.
• You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
• Added “Low battery message”: When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can quickly send a message to share your location with specified people.
• More powerful SOS functions
Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
• Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
• Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
• You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
• You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
• Added the Cloud Sync for Private Safe feature which allows you to sync the photos in your Private Safe to the cloud.
• Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
• You can back up your photos, documents, system settings and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
• You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
• Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos.
• Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
• Added the lens stain detection feature.
• Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
• Added Sleep Capsule, help you schedule downtime and secure your sleep time
• Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds in the environment and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
[ORIGINAL ARTICLE: DECEMBER 02, 2020]
Realme has begun sending a new software update for Realme X50 Pro smartphones. The update comes with the November 2020 Android security patch to enhance the system’s stability.
Update Version: RMX2076PU_11.A.41
A couple of days ago, this device received the October 2020 android security patch. It added some new features as well as fixed some known issues.
The latest update for Realme X50 Pro smartphones adds the power button to turn off the flashlight feature while screen-off. It also fixes the probabilistic issue of being required to enter a password twice to log into Privacy Safe and the issue of a screenshot floating toggle flashing on the screenshot setting page.
Below you can check the complete changelog for Realme X5o Pro:
- Updated Android security patch: Nov 2020
- Added short-press the power button to turn off the flashlight feature while screen-off
- Fixed the probabilistic issue of being required to enter a password twice to log into Privacy Safe
- Fixed the issue of a screenshot floating toggle flashing on the screenshot setting page
The update will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users today but will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs.
HOW TO UPDATE:
- From the Home screen, swipe up, then tap Settings
- Click Software update > Check for update
- Follow the onscreen prompts to update to the latest software