Realme 9 5G Speed Edition users are finally catching the stable Android 13 update. The latest firmware accompanies a bunch of new features and functionalities for the respective devices. On the flip side, it unlocks optimizations for the internal framework of the handsets.
According to the information, Realme 9 5G Speed Edition is getting the major Android 13 upgrade with the realme UI 4.0 RMX3461_11.F.06 version. While there are no details about the software package, we will suggest keeping at least 10GB of free space in your device to store the firmware conveniently.
Further, make sure that your handy gadget is running on the baseline version RMX3461_11.C.06 or C.07. The new update is rolling out in the staged format. Thus, it will reach a small number of users at present. However, the company will begin a broader release after ensuring the absence of critical bugs, in the upcoming days.
The corresponding phone holders might face or encounter a few issues. For instance, longer time to boot for the first time, lagging, faster power consumption, and more. This mainly happens when the system performs a series of actions such to adapt the new operating system.
Although you can leave your handset for 5 hours after the phone is fully charged to retain normal operations. Now let’s have a look at the changelog.
Follow our socials → Google News, Telegram
Android 13-based realme UI 4.0 brings a redesigned UI, better efficiency for performance, seamless interconnectivity, enrich personalization, and gaming experience. It breathes new life into the device, making it more productive and reliable for users.
You can have a detailed look at the changelog given below.
Android 13 Software Update – Changelog
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colours for enhanced visual comfort.
- Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
- Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with shadows to simulate the orientation of the sun and moon.
- Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behaviour recognition feature, which recognises complex gestures and provides optimised interactions.
- Optimises UI layers for a clearer and neater visual experience.
- Applies real-world physics to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
- Adapts responsive layouts to accommodate different screen sizes to improve readability.
- Optimises the widget design to make information easier and quicker to find.
- Optimises fonts for better readability.
- Optimises system icons by using the latest colour scheme to make the icons easier to recognise.
- Enriches and optimises illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds Meeting Assistant to enhance the meeting connection and note-taking experience and introduces an option to make notifications more subtle and less distracting.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds media playback control, and optimises the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Adds support for adding widgets to the Home screen, making information display more personalized.
- Optimises Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default. You can search content online and on your device.
- Optimises Multi-Screen Connect. You can open multiple mobile apps on a connected PC for efficient multitasking.
- Adds Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
- Adds Omoji to let you fully express yourself with customised avatars.
- Adds Insight Always-On Display, with more personalised Always-On Display settings available.
- Optimises Portrait Silhouette Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and line colours available.
Security & privacy
- Adds an automatic pixelation feature for chat screenshots. The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
- Adds regular clearing of clipboard data for privacy protection.
- Optimises Private Safe. The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
Health & Digital wellbeing
- When in Kid Space, your browser app automatically switches to Kids mode to create a child-friendly space.
- Adds Eye comfort in Kid Space to protect children’s vision.
- Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilize the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenarios.