Back in 2019, Realme officially launched Realme X2 Pro. This smartphone comes pre-installed with Android 9 and a 4000mAh battery. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus SoC and features 64MP primary camera and a 16MP front camera.
Now the company has begun sending a new software for Realme X2 Pro smartphones. The update comes with November and December 2020 security patch which enhances the device’s security. Other than the security patch the latest update also brings some new features as well as bug fixes.
According to the changelog, the update adds a new icon for phone calls with Bluetooth earphones. It also adds a feature to turn off the flashlight while screen-off, it works when you short-press the power button.
Adding to this, it optimizes the experience when using the combination of fingerprint and face to unlock. The newest update for Realme X2 Pro comes with the fix of crashing issue, blinking issue, and some other probabilistic known issues.
The update carries the Realme UI version RMX1931EX_11.C.34. For more details regarding the update, you can check the full changelog below.
Changelog for Realme X2 Pro:
- Updated Android security patch: Nov 2020/Dec 2020
- Added a new icon for phone calls with Bluetooth earphone
- Added a feature of short-pressing the power button to turn off flashlight while screen-off
- Optimized the experience when using the combination of fingerprint and face to unlock
- Fixed the probabilistic crashing issue when editing photos
- Fixed the probabilistic crashing issue of the alarm details page
- Fixed the probabilistic blinking issue when entering passwords entries in dark mode
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that the From Sunset to Sunrise status is not synchronized after using Clone Phone
HOW TO UPDATE:
To check for the latest software update manually, just head into the device Settings and tap on the Software Updates menu. You can Download and Install the latest update now.
About Android 11 update:
Realme is currently working on the Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 rollout for its eligible devices. For now, the Early Access program for Realme X2 Pro has already started, it will soon receive Realme UI 2.0 update. Meanwhile, some other Realme devices have received the Realme UI 2.0, check the list here.
NOTE: Once again, this is an incremental rollout. It may not be available for Realme X2 Pro users now but will be soon followed to all after ensuring stability.