Realme has started to rollout the first software update for Realme X3 and X3 SuperZoom. The latest update brings the June 2020 Security patches with new Apps, and some optimizations.
The June update for Realme X3 and X3 SuperZoom added realme link and PaySa application. It also optimizes screen brightness, fingerprint sensor, photographing quality, system stability, and fixes some known issues for better user experience.
The updated software version of Realme is RMX2081_11_A.31. Below you can check the complete changelog.
Join our Realme channel on Telegram:
CHANGELOG OF REALME X3 and X3 SuperZoom:
- Andriod security patch: June, 2020
- Added realme PaySa(India)
- Added realme Link
- Optimized screen brightness
- Optimized the ocassianal heating issue of side fingerprint sensor
- Optimized the ocassional device crash issue while using
- Optimized photographing quality, and fixed some known issues
- Fixed the ocassional lagging issue while using
- Fixed some known issues, and improved system stability
To check for the latest software update manually, just head into the device Settings and tap on the Software Updates menu.