April 20, 2021
Realme has officially announced that the Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 open beta program started for Realme X3 and Realme X3 SuperZoom in India. It brings a bunch of new features and customizations to improve the overall experiences.
Users of these devices can register for the open beta update and can enjoy the Android 11 features before its officail rollout
Open Beta Application – Guidelines
- Make a sure update to the required version RMX2081PU_11.A.51/ RMX2081PU_11.A.53
- Manually downloading link: Update
Apply for the Open Beta via the Software Update Application channel:
- Go into Settings App
- Tap into Software Update
- Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner
- Trial Version
- Submit your details
- Apply Now
- Wait a minute, you will receive the latest update.
April 13, 2021
Realme is regularly working to provide the Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 update to several eligible devices. In addition, the company is also running the Realme UI 2.0 Early Access program for numerous phones.
As per the latest info, the company has started rolling out Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 new beta update for Realme X3 and Realme X3 SuperZoom users. The latest update brings some optimizations and fixes to enhance the overall experience.
The new update fixes camera issues such as white screen when swiping up to enter the camera in the lock screen, black screen issue when zooming in Delay Camera Mode, crashing issue when zooming in Night Mode, the screen flickering issue of shutter in Starry Mode, and more.
It also fixes the issues of the Status bar, Home screen, and lock screen for better system performance. For more information, below you can check the changelog and updated software version of this update.
- Build- RMX2081_11_C.05
- Package size- 548GB
- Fixed the probabilistic white screen issue when swiping up to enter camera in lock screen
- Fixed the probabilistic black screen issue when zooming in Delay Camera Mode
- Fixed the probabilistic crashing issue when zooming in Night Mode
- Fixed the screen flicker issue of shutter in Starry Mode
- Fixed the probabilistic image greenish issue in Night Mode
Home screen and lock screen
- Fixed the probabilistic coincide issue of wallpaper and desktop when unlocking with fingerprint
- Fixed the probabilistic swiping down the issue of the status bar in the emergency call interface
How to update:
To check for the latest software update manually, just head into the device Settings and tap on the Software Updates menu. You can Download and Install the latest update now.