Realme has begun sending a new software update for Realme X3 SuperZoom and Realme X2 Pro users. This update brings both February and March 2021 security patches which optimize system security as well as enhances system performance for a better user experience.
In addition to the security patch, the update optimizes the crop response time after screenshots and the operating interface in cropping screenshots. It also fixes the lag problem even with long screenshots adding the world clock interface.
Furthermore, the Realme X2 Pro changelog also added the save as PDF feature in print service and FinShell Pay. Previously, Realme C2 get a new security update with both February and March 2021 security patches to enhance system stability.
Apart from this, Realme has also begun the Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 Early Access program for several eligible devices. The Early Access activity lets users start using the features of Realme UI 2.0 before its public release.
Below you can check the official changelog and software version of this update.
Updated UI Version:
Realme X3 SuperZoom:
- Build- RMX2081PU_11_A.51
- Size- 3.59 GB
Realme X2 Pro
- Build- RMX1931EX_11_C.36
- Size- 3.08 GB
Realme X3 SuperZoom
Realme X2 Pro
● Updated Android security patch: February, March 2021
● Added FinShell Pay
● Added the save as PDF feature in print service
● Optimized the crop response time after screenshots
● Optimized the operating interface in cropping screenshot
● Fixed the probabilistic cannot save screenshot issue after editing screenshot
● Fixed the lagging issue when long screenshots in adding world clock interface
How to update:
- Open device’s Settings
- Scroll down and select Software updates
- Click the Download and install option.
Note: Once again, this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device.
Tip Spot (Have any suggestion? send us on contacts below)