Realme has started to roll out new firmware updates for its two different smartphones in China. It comes with several bug fixes and a newer security patch for better device protection.
As mentioned in the changelog, the new software update for Realme X7 5G and Q2 Pro brings optimizations for the image brightness which using the front camera, fixes for occasionally camera freezing issue, and newly added Bluetooth headset answer icon.
Here’s the official update log:
- Optimize the image brightness of the front camera in the scene of wearing a mask
- Fix the issue of very low probability of freezing during some camera mode switching
- Fix the issue that the preview is very low probability of freezing after taking pictures in panoramic mode
- Fix the light leakage problem of the front camera in the pull-down state
- Added Bluetooth headset answer icon
- Status Bar
- Optimize the vibration switch switching logic of the control center
- Fix the problem of page duplication with extremely low probability in the recording interface of long screen shots
- Fix the problem of incomplete display of the skin area of the note
- Fix the problem that the note cannot be switched after creating a new note
- Set up
- Fix the problem that the search intelligent judgment path is displayed incorrectly
- Phone Guardian
- Fix the problem of video staying in the mobile phone housekeeper cloud when moving
- Update Android security patch (2020#12)
- This update will roll out in several batches, so it may take some time to arrive on your device via OTA.
- After China, this software update will soon be available for global variants.
| Source |