Recently, Realme announced the Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 Early Access program for several smartphones including the Realme X3/X3 SuperZoom, C12/C15, and Realme 6 in India. Meanwhile, the company is also rolling out new stable software updates to the other devices.
According to the info, Realme started sending a new firmware update to the Realme X7 5G and Realme Q2 Pro 5G in China. It comes with build version A.24 and brings several system optimizations as well as the latest Android patches released in January 2021.
As per the official changelog, this update optimizes system performance and improves the system stability for a better user experience. It also fixes two major issues related to the Peace Elite APP and occasional fingerprint failure. You can also check the official update log, linked below.
As mentioned above, the Realme X7 and Q2 Pro currently receiving this firmware update in China. It is expected that the company will expand this update to other smartphone markets in the coming days.
How to update
- Go to Settings
- Click on Software Updates
- Download and Install the latest update, if available
- Optimize system performance and improve system stability
- Fix the problem that the Peace Elite APP does not display the flashback key in some scenes in a low probability
- Set up
- Optimize children’s space to respond to black screen gesture logic
- Optimize the black screen gesture display switch logic in multi-user mode
- Fix the problem that the default ringtone of the mobile phone is wrong after the online ringtone is exited
- Fix the problem of fingerprint unlocking with low probability of fingerprint failure
- Update Android security patch (2021#1)