April 01, 2021
Realme is expanding March 2021 security patch for Realme X7 users in China. The firmware version of this udpate is RMX2175_11_A.30 based on Realme UI 1.0. Below you can check the changelog of this udpate.
- Optimize system performance and improve system stability
- Fixed the problem of low probability of freezing when the screen is swiped to unlock
- Fix the problem of polar probability freeze when the desktop enters the recent task
- Fix the low probability of splash screen problem when sliding to the bottom of some file management interfaces
- Fix the low probability of freezing problem when the
file management recent view interface is pulled down to refresh
- Fix the problem of low probability of freezing when a large number of files are quickly selected in the file management
- Update Android security patch (2021#3)
March 27, 2021
In addition to the security patch, it also optimizes the network stability and the slow focus issue in some scenarios. It also improves the lagging issue when opening Recent Apps from Home.
In September 2020, Realme unveiled new smartphones in the Realme X7 series– Realme X7, and Realme X7 Pro. The smartphones come with a quad-camera setup, 6.55 inches Super AMOLED display, 4500 mAh battery, and more. These smartphones recently launched in the Indian market with 5G support.
Other than this, Realme has released Andriod 11 based Realme UI 2.0 roadmap for Q2, 2021 and also confirmed the road map for Q3, 2021. This road map is exclusively revealed for the Realme device in India.
Realme UI 2.0 with Android 11 comes with numerous exciting features such as better customization, better privacy controls, revamped user interface, Chat bubbles, screen recorder, one-time permissions, notification history, and more.
Below you can check the official changelog and software version of this update.
Updated UI Version:
- Updated Android security patch: March, 2021
- Optimized the slow focus issue in some scenarios
- Optimized the network stability
- Optimized the lagging issue when opening Recent Apps from Home
- Optimized the system stability
How to update:
To check for the latest software update manually, just head into the device Settings and tap on the Software Updates menu. You can Download and Install the latest update now.
Note: Once again, this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device.
Tip Spot (Have any suggestion? send us on contacts below)