On 31st May 2021, Realme unveiled the new Realme X7 Max smartphone, which has expanded its lineup, which includes the Realme X7 and Realme X7 Pro models. As expected, the phone is identical to the recently launched Realme GT Neo, which is available exclusively for the Chinese market.
It is India’s first phone based on the MediaTek Dimensity 1200 SoC. The device will be available with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, as well as 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage.
It optimized touching experience, power consumption in some scenarios, and the system performance to improved system stability. Also, it fixes the issues that flicker screens in some scenarios.
This update also optimizes the photo effect of the rear camera in 64M mode, the super night scene photo effect, the imaging effect of the front camera in a video call, the brightness of the flashlight to enhance the user experience, and more.
- Update Android May 2021security patch.
- Optimized touching experience.
- Optimized the power consumption in some scenarios.
- Optimized the system performance and improved system stability.
- Fixed the screen flicker in some scenarios.
- Optimized network compatibility and improved Internet experience.
- Fixed the photo greenish issue in some situations.
- Fixed the probabilistic green screen issue of the camera preview interface in some scenarios.
- Fixed the lagging issue of taking photos in the bright environment in 64M Mode using the rear camera.
1. After the phone has just been updated, some of the installed applications in the phone need to be adapted and optimized in the background. Albums and phone files will also be intelligently organized and re-scanned for security. In order to avoid potential safety hazards, these optimization actions will increase some additional power consumption in the background, please rest assured to use it, it will recover by itself in 2~3 days.
2. To ensure the stability of the version, the official website software package will be updated within 15 working days after the full release.
How to Update:
- Open Settings.
- Click on Software Update.
- Then download and install.