Xiaomi is rolling out the Android 13-based MIUI 14 major software update for the global owners of Redmi Note 10 5G. This new version of MIUI brings a bundle of cosmetic and performance-related changes to the system and is more swift and reliable as compared to MIUI 13.
According to the information, the latest update is previously released for a limited number of consumers. Although, now every single owner of Redmi Note 10 5G living in the Global market will be able to enjoy the features and optimizations of the Android 13-based MIUI 14 software update.
Moving on, the update can be identified via the MIUI build version V220.127.116.11.TKSMIXM. It further carries a giant software package that weighs up to 3.9 Gigabytes. Hence, the corresponding device owners must opt for a stable Wi-Fi connection over regular mobile data for uninterrupted downloading.
MIUI 14 incorporates various features of Android 13 and it even uses less memory, to give your device a precise performance. The list of features includes –
- Reimagined home screen, to give the device a more soothing look.
- The ability to block notifications permanently.
- Bigger folder to highlight the apps you need most.
- Back-end optimization, for better performance.
- Redefined personalization details.
- On-device privacy for minimizing the risk of leaking data.
- Erase object function to make your photographs more accurate.
- Connected device option to sync the app you use on your smartphone and tablet.
Besides, the update also carries an April 2023 Android security patch for better system security and stability. However, if you are in the global market, then install the update now and experience a new user interface. To download the update manually, Settings > About Phone > System Update > MIUI Version > Download & Install.