However, no security patch has been detected in this software update as the changelog mentions. It brings optimizations, system stability, and other fixes. However, the changelog does not show any other details or added new features apart from the security improvements in the Redmi Note 10S.
It is important to note that the update is currently rolling out in batches and may take time to reach your device. It is recommended for you to maintain enough amount of battery and storage on your device.
Below you can check the updated software version, download link, and changelog of this update.
UPDATED SOFTWARE VERSION
- Redmi Note 10S (Indonesia) – V126.96.36.199.RKLIDXM (4.7GB)
- Redmi Note 10S (Russia) – V188.8.131.52.RKLRUXM (4.8GB)
- Optimization: Increased system stability
- Optimization: Reduced system lag
HOW TO UPDATE
- Open device Settings >> About phone >> tap on MIUI version >> Check for updates.
Caution: We do not recommend flashing ROM if you have little to no experience in software development or flashing custom ROMs. Proceed at your own RISK!