In the month of April, Xiaomi is still delivering the March 2023 Android security update for some of its devices including the Redmi Note 11 Pro and Note 11 Pro+ in China. The update aims to rectify some common issues of the system and improve its reliability.
As per the information, the Redmi Note 11 Pro and Note 11 Pro+ smartphones are collecting the March 2023 Android security update with the MIUI build version V22.214.171.124.TKTCNXM. In addition, it carries an installation massive installation package of 6.5 Gigabytes.
The March 2023 firmware update brings optimizations, system stability, and some common fixes for your devices. In addition to this, it will also protect your device from harmful threats by improving the core mechanism and offer a seamless performance without any obstructions.
However, the update is currently available in China. Thus, the company will extend its reach to the remaining users in the coming days or weeks.
How to download the update
- Open the Settings of your device.
- Tap on the About Phone option.
- Click on the System and Update menu.
- Fetch for the latest MIUI version.
- Once you find the mentioned version
- Hit the Download button and Install the update.
- Also, Reboot the device after installation.