Xiaomi is rolling out the Android 13-based MIUI 14 major software update for the Global consumers of Redmi Note 11S 5G. This new version of MIUI is more swift and reliable as compared to the previous upgrade and it further contains various cosmetic and performance-related changes.
Based on Android 13 the MIUI 14 update was previously released for the Redmi Note 11S 5G users in Europe and Russia, therefore, the firm is now expanding the reach of the features and optimizations to the Global market users. However, the other remaining users will also collect it soon.
Additionally, the latest software update has arrived with MIUI build version V220.127.116.11.TGLMIXM and the consumers of the Redmi Note 11S 5G models will need to download a package of 3.8 gigabytes.
Moving on, the update will convey various elements like the flexible and intuitive design, back-end optimizations, more robust performance, on-device privacy, optimized interconnectivity, big folders, a modified settings menu, a new feature in the gallery app, and new widget formats to allow more combinations.
In addition, the changelog of the update also mentions May 2023 Android security patch for better system security and stability. Accordingly, the update is rolling out through the OTA method, thus it may take some time to reach you, in this case, you can check and install the update manually.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap on the About Phone option.
- Press the System Updates tab.
- Click on the MIUI version.
- Now, wait till the system fetch a new version.
- Once found, hit Download & Install tab.
- Attention to detail redefines personalization and brings it to a new level.
- Updated Android Security Patch to May 2023.
- Increased system security.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 13
- Home screen folders will highlight the apps you need most making them just one tap away from you.
More features and improvements
- Search in Settings is now more advanced. With search history and categories in results, everything looks much crisper now.