Samsung launched the Galaxy A52 series and Galaxy A72 smartphones in mid-March this year. These devices have multiple flagship features, such as IP67 rating, space zoom camera, 120Hz refresh rate display, Snapdragon 750G/720 SoC, Android 11/One UI 3.1 out of the box, etc.
The Galaxy A52 4G and 5G variants are eligible for new software updates every month, while the Galaxy A72 is updated every three months. After the Galaxy A72, Samsung will now launch the Galaxy A52 series of phones updated in May in selected markets (mainly in Russia).
- Galaxy A52 4G – A525FXXU2AUE1
- Galaxy A52 5G – A526BXXU2AUE1
Just like the security update of the Galaxy A72, the Galaxy A52 firmware not only improves the security level but also provides some new features and other enhancements to the system software. Similar to the Galaxy device update on One UI 3.1, it also enhances the “quick sharing” feature to improve file-sharing.
In addition, Galaxy A52 series smartphone users can now change the background during a video call, because the latest update brings support for background effects, which can run on certain third-party applications (such as Zoom and Google Duo). At the same time, it gains the performance of the camera and touch screen for a better user experience.
- Enhanced Quick Share
- Improve file sharing between Galaxy devices using Quick Share.
- Supports background effects function during video call via some 3rd party apps.
- The performance of Camera has been improved
- The stability of Touch screen has been improved.
- Call quality has been improved.
- The security of your device has been improved.
How to check for updates?
To check for the updates manually, just go to Settings and scroll down to the Software updates section. Now click on the Download and install option.