Samsung Galaxy A72 was launched in March 2021. It is Samsung’s latest high-end smartphone product and belongs to the popular Galaxy A series. The company equipped this device with the latest software system and equipped it with a UI 3.1 on top of the Android 11 operating system.
Unlike its monthly software update support for the Galaxy A52, the Galaxy A72 gets a new software update every quarter. Now, the South Korean technology giant has begun to release new firmware updates for this phone, including the May 2021 security patch and some new features.
Identified by version number A725FXXU2AUE1, this update is currently available in selected markets including Russia. If there is a historical record, Samsung will not spend too much time bringing this software update to Galaxy A72 users around the world.
The changelog shows that the May 2021 update has improved the “quick sharing” feature to improve file sharing between Galaxy devices. You can now change the background during a video call through selected third-party apps (such as Zoom and Google Duo).
- Enhanced Quick Share
- Improve file sharing between Galaxy devices using Quick Share.
- Supports background effects function during video call via some 3rd party apps.
- The performance of Camera has been improved
- Call quality has been improved.
- The security of your device has been improved.
How to check for updates:
- Go to Settings
- Scroll down to Software updates
- Then click on Download and install