Samsung is rolling out a new software update for its Galaxy Buds. It is a very small update (1.39MB) with system stability and reliability improvements.
- Galaxy Buds+: R170XXU0ATA2
- Improved system stability and reliability.
This update is available for the Galaxy Buds in South Korea. In the last software update three months ago, the company improved the stability of the Bluetooth connection.
How to check for the software updates?
To update Galaxy Buds, please follow the below steps :
- Launch the Galaxy Wearable app on the mobile device.
- Tap About earbuds.
- Tap Update earbuds software.
- Tap Download and install.