More recently, Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ users are receiving April 2021 security patch in some European countries/territories via OTA. Although the update changelog for these devices does not show any new features or improvements (except for security patches).
As per the latest information, the Korean tech giant has pushed a new software update for the Galaxy Note 10 series of smartphones at its home ground. This new firmware update brings various new camera functions of the Galaxy S21 and installs the latest One UI patch released in April 2021.
According to the changelog, the new Galaxy Note 10 software update system improves the usability of the camera app. In addition, it adds support for ultra-wide cameras in rear professional mode and an automatic detection function for low-light photography in rear ultra-interval shooting mode.
In addition, the new FOTA improves system stability and various functions to provide a better overall user experience. You can also check the update log below.
Updated Software Version
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 5G – N971NKSU1FUCD
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G – N976NKSU1FUCD
Find out what’s included in this update.
- Improved camera usability
- Added ultra-wide camera in rear pro mode
- Added auto detection at night in rear hyperlapse mode
- Application of stabilization code related to terminal operation
- Application of stabilization code related to terminal security