Recently, the Samsung Galaxy S10 series has started getting the One UI 3.0 firmware update. The company is also expanding this update in several smartphone markets. In the meantime, these devices are receiving a new security update in the US.
According to the info, Verizon has started to roll out January 2021 security patch to the Galaxy S10e, S10, S10+, and S10 5G in the US. It brings system security improvements and bug fixes for a better user experience.
- G970USQS4EUA1 – Samsung Galaxy S10e
- G973USQS4EUA1 – Samsung Galaxy S10
- G975USQS4EUA1 – Samsung Galaxy S10+
- G977UVRS5DUA1 – Samsung Galaxy S10 5G
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6:
Here’s how to check for updates:
- Open device’s Settings
- Scroll down and select Software updates
- Hit the Download and install option.
| Source |