As per the latest information, the South Korean tech giant has released a new firmware update for the Galaxy S10 series which includes Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10+. It comes with a May 2021 security patch for improved system security and device stability.
You can check the version numbers below:
- Samsung Galaxy S10e – G970FXXUAFUE3
- Samsung Galaxy S10 – G973FXXUAFUE3
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ – G975FXXUAFUE3
Apart from the security improvements, Samsung had also patched the Qualcomm 5G modem’s vulnerabilities back in January 2021 and added it to the May 2021 security bulletin. You can check the changelog of this update below along with the steps to manually check for the software updates.
- The performance of the Camera has been improved
- Enhanced Quick Share
- Improve file sharing between Galaxy devices using Quick Share.
- The security of your device has been improved.
How to check for updates?
- Go to Settings
- Scroll down to Software updates
- Then click on Download and install