Skipping the December 2022 Play System update, Samsung Galaxy S22 series devices have now finally received the January 2023 Google Play System update in India. Notably, the update brings various fixes and has arrived with a package size of 58MB.
January 2023 Google Play System update for Samsung Galaxy S22 smartphones contains fixes for exploits and vulnerabilities. It too resolves critical bugs including Account Management, Security & Privacy, System Management & Diagnostics, and Utilities related services.
Follow RPRNA on Google News
Moving on, the Play System update also offers new features which help you discover Apps & Games for entertainment purposes. Further, it delivers a faster and more reliable download and installation, and improved Play Protect to keep your device safe.
Join Us On Telegram
The Google Play System update didn’t conclude here, it has much more to explore like the improved utilities, new developer features for Google and third-party app, system management, and more. Notably, the update will also expand it more markets soon
Users can download and install the Play System update in India through Settings > Security and privacy > Updates > Google Play system update. For a better understanding, you can check the January 2023 Google Play System offerings below.
- [Phone] Improve user experience for auto filling passwords.
- [Phone] Visual and infrastructure updates to Wallet mobile web experience.
- [Phone] Adds contactless data transfer (NFC) restrictions for passes.
- [Phone] New developer features for Google and third party app developers to support Device Connectivity, Location & Context, Machine Learning & AI, Maps, and System Management & Diagnostics related developer services in their apps.
- [Phone] Update the platform QR scanner with the ability to select an existing photo and add support for handling Matter and UPI codes from OEM cameras.
- [Phone] Updates to System Management, and Usability services that improve Device Connectivity, Device Performance, Network Usage, Privacy, Security, Stability, and Usability.