In this article, we will cover every software update for the Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Z Flip 3 users all around the globe. Check the complete Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Galaxy Z Flip 3 software update information below:
How To Check Software Update?
If you have a device and want to check for the latest software update, just take your device and open Settings, tap on the Software update menu, and go for the Download and install option.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Z Flip 3 Software Update:
Update 11, January 17 (11:53 ET) ― Android 12 update – T-Mobile
Update 10, January 15 (10:39 ET) ― January 2022 update
Update 9, January 10 (10:30 ET) ― One UI 4.0 update for unlocked units
Update 8, January 05 (09:10 ET) ― One UI 4.0 update widely available in the US
Update 7, December 29 (09:50 ET) ― One UI 4.0 update in the US
Update 6, December 28 (10:45 ET) ― One UI 4.0 update in more regions
Update 5, December 17 (09:19 ET) ― One UI 4.0 rollout resumes
Update 4, December 14 (02:10 ET) ― One UI 4.0 Beta 4
Update 3, December 09 (02:40 ET) ― Stable One UI 4.0 has serious bugs
Update 2, December 06 (04:52 ET) ― Stable One UI 4.0
Update 1, October 27 (21:02 ET) ― In India
OCTOBER 26, 2021
- One UI 4.0 Beta program is now live for the Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Flip 3 in Korea
To be mentioned, the One UI 4 Beta program for the Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Galaxy Z Flip 3 is limited to Korean consumers. Meanwhile, they still need to wait until the beginning of recruitment, which could begin in the coming days.
The One UI Beta Program is currently running in India, the US, Germany, Poland, South Korea, UK, and China.
How to join One UI 4.0 Beta: Quick Guides
- Download the Samsung Members app from Galaxy Apps or Play Store.
- After installation, launch Samsung Members, click the notice, and then tap Registration of One UI Beta Program to submit the application form.
- If you have a Samsung Account and meet all the participation criteria, the entire registration process will be completed. If you do not have a Samsung account, you will need to create one in order to participate.
- Once the registration process is completed, you will be able to install the software. You can do this through the settings menu: Settings > Software update > Download updates manually.
Note: The software update may not be available immediately after registration.