Samsung Galaxy S21 smartphone users receiving the Android 13-based One UI 5.0 beta 2 in the US. The second beta rollout is happening for the unlocked variant of Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+ and Galaxy S21 Ultra smartphone users. Earlier it was released in India and UK.
With the One UI 5.0 beta 2 update, Samsung will resolve several issues and problems, that the users were facing on their Galaxy S21 smartphone and make it more powerful. Owners will be able to determine the beta through the One UI build version finishing with ZVIE.
Baed on Android 13, the One UI 5.0 beta has brought lots of new features, offerings, and customization options, that the Galaxy S21 users were experiencing from long time. But the beta also includes some issues and exploits, so this new beta update has been taken out to resolve them all.
As per the official changelog, this new update will fix the issue of crashing when opening any folder, or the wallpaper in the Settings. Also, the process of abnormal shutting off camera and security alert popup while taking the screenshot has also been resolved.
Moving on, it brings many fixes for the camera department, like now the users will not face problems in launching the quick camera, the video editor crashing issue has also been resolved. The front and rear camera switches will also work appropriately while double pressing the power button.
Other than these there are much more fixes have been found in the second One UI 5.0 beta. For your better understanding, you can have a look at the changelog below, and find the fix for your problem if you are using the Galaxy S21 in the US.
Bugs that have been fixed
- Fixed One UI crashes during normal usage
- Fixed One UI crashes when opening any folder
- Fixed Themes crashes after opening wallpaper in setting
- Fixed the issue that the Camera keeps stopping
- Fixed force close and “can’t take screenshot due to security policy” pop up coming while taking screenshot from device
- Fixed the issue that Settings has stopped force close occur when we tap on color by keyword option
- Fixed Edge lightning style subtext not updated and option not working in Dex mode after select any option under the edge lightning style
- Fixed the issue that text is shown cropped when open Air command commands in split screen view
- Fixed the issue that Camera quick launch is not working
- Fixed the issue that Camera switch to Front and Rear is not working when double press power key in Camera
- Fixed the issue that Video editor crash occur when edit video
- Fixed the issue that Force close is occurring while entering in clock application if timer selected
- Fixed the issue that Camera preview is appearing black and not working while switching guest to owner mode
- Fixed the issue of not able to change single chat notification in message app
- Fixed the issue that force close is occuring while adding right app shortcut after deletion
- Fixed the issue that force close is occuring while editing video in popup view
- Fixed the issue that Call screen UI is not correct in guest mode
Meanwhile, if you are a user of Galaxy S21 and residing in the US, then you can directly download the One UI 5.0 Beta 2 through the Settings >> Software update >> Download and install sections.
Source – SammyFans