Honor 70 series is obtaining the March 2023 security update with a variety of new optimizations. On the flip side, the latest firmware also enhances the stability aspects of some third-party apps and the Smart Assistant function.
According to the inputs, the March 2023 update for the Honor 70 series is rolling out with MagicOS 188.8.131.52 version. Though there aren’t any details for the software package, we will suggest you free at least 400MB of storage space to install the firmware.
It’s worth mentioning that the new iteration is compatible only with the below-given models:
- Honor 70 FNE-AN00
- Honor 70 Pro SDY-AN00
- Honor 70 Pro + HPB-AN00
Speaking of the add-ons, the changelog reads the presence of the March 2023 security patch that targets the hidden privacy exploits of the device. Further, it strengthens the security system against harmful malware.
Moreover, the update optimizes the communication section and third-party applications, making them stable for operating various operations simultaneously. Alongside this, the March 2023 firmware improves the display effect of the Setting interface and enriches the search bar.
You can check out more details in the changelog:
March 2023 Update Changelog
- Optimize the communication experience in some scenarios
- Optimize system compatibility with some third-party applications
- Improved the display effect of the Magic text setting interface and the user experience of Honor Search in some scenarios
- Fixed the problem that the sharing prompt failed in some scenarios
- Integrated with the Android March 2023 security patch to enhance system security
Follow our socials → Google News, Telegram
To install the latest version, you must have 184.108.40.206/126/127 as the baseline build. You can install the update manually through the update section of your smartphone. However, make sure of the following points:
- The device must have a battery backup of 45% to install this update
- It’s compulsory to check your storage availability to download the latest update as per its size required
- A strong WiFi/mobile data connection is required for a buffer-free download of the package.