Amazing news for OnePlus 10T smartphone users! The tech maker is now rolling out a new February 2023 update that brings display fixes for the OnePlus 10T devices. Surprisingly, this is the second update for the respective devices this month with new additions.
The latest details highlight the OnePlus 10T users are grabbing the February 2023 update with display fixes and improvements in India. However, the company will surely initiate the beneficial build in other parts of the globe in the upcoming days.
Follow RPRNA on Google News
Further, users can identify the latest firmware with the OxygenOS 13 CPH2413_11.C.26 version. Before installing the update, make sure that you have a sufficient amount of storage space and battery backup in your handy gadget.
Join Us On Telegram
Moving ahead, the major changes in the latest update over the previous one are improvements. Consequently, the tech maker has looked after the touchscreen issue that has been annoying the 10T smartphone users for a long while.
On the flip side, there are also some third-party application-based fixes. And to enjoy these merits, we will recommend you install the update as soon as it makes its way to the notification panel of your device.
OxygenOS 13 C.26 Update – Changelog
- Integrates the February 2023 Android security patch to enhance system security
- Improves the stability of the system
- Fixes an issue where the time is not fully displayed on the home screen in certain scenarios
- Fixes an issue where the screen color temperature is automatically adjusted when Eye Comfort mode is enabled
- Fixes an issue where the fingerprint unlock icon might appear in the wrong place when your screen is in landscape mode
- Fixes an issue where you are unable to make voice or video calls with WhatsApp in certain scenarios.
As always, this OTA will be incremental. The OTA will reach a small percentage of users today, and we’ll begin a broader rollout in a few days.