Realme X7 becomes the first Realme smartphone to receive the latest security patch in the month of December 2021. The device is getting the November and December 2021 security patches. Alongside, it also brings several fixes for systems and lock screens. You can check the complete changelog below.
Find the complete change log below:
UI Version: RMX3092_11.C.08
• Integrates the November and December 2021 Android security patches.
• Fixes an issue where the fingerprint icon would sometimes continue to display even when the screen is off.
• Fixes an issue where Fingerprint unlock might not work in some cases.
• Fixes an issue where the phone might not vibrate right when Fingerprint unlock is successful, but when you enter the Home screen.
• Fixes an issue where you might sometimes not be able to clear all apps in Recent tasks.
• Fixes an issue where the recent tasks page might appear when you unlock your phone using fingerprint.
• Fixes a screen flickering issue for Always-On Display.
• Fixes an issue where the app you currently using might not show in Recent tasks.
• Fixes an issue where the icons on the Lock screen might overlap with each other after you switch from the guest to administrator account.