Update 6, June 03 2022 (02:18 ET): Realme Narzo 30 Realme UI 3.0 Open Beta Update
Realme has started the deployment of Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 for the Realme Narzo 30 devices in India. Bringing all the innovations of Google’s latest OS to mobile phones, the Chinese phone maker’s Realme UI 3.0 Early Access, aka Open Beta activity, allows consumers to experience whole new features before anyone else. [Announcement]
Just to remind you, please be aware that being early software it may contain bugs and some apps may not work properly. Realme UI 3.0 offers a see-through visual layout, allowing users to fully appreciate each page. It also brings more practical features, with personalization, fluidity, and privacy greatly improved.
How to sign up for Realme UI 3.0?
Signing up for Realme UI 3.0 Early Access program is very simple, however, make sure your Realme Narzo 30 has a 60%+ battery as well as update your Realme Narzo 30 to the latest UI version.
- Once done, Apply for Early access via the Software Update Application channel:
- Settings → Software Update → Tap on the Settings icon in the top right corner → Trial Version → Apply Now → Submit your details and finish the quiz.
A few mins later of submitting all needed information in the application channel, you will receive the Realme UI 3.0 update, but keep in mind that the company has limited seats to ensure an optimal beta testing program.
How to rollback to realme UI 2.0 (Android 11)?
- Your personal data will be erased when you rollback. Please back up your data before the operation.
- You will not be able to get back to the Early Access version once you have rolled back.
- You need to manually update to the latest Realme UI 2.0 version in case you lost some pre-installed applications.
1. Download the rollback package onto your phone’s directory.
2. Locate and install the rollback package:
- Settings → About phone → Click on the “realme UI 3.0 Software Version” banner at the top → Click on the three dots in the top right corner → Local install → Find and tap the rollback package to roll back to the previous version.
Update 5, May 20 2022 (05:27 ET): Realme Narzo 30 / 5G Software gets May 2022 security patch
Realme Narzo 30 5G device users in India are now getting a new Realme UI 2.0-based firmware update, which can be identified via build version A.15. The release brings May 2022 security patch for increased device security as well as stability. It also brings fixes for issues and optimizations which takes the user experience to the next level.
Your phone may have detected a new OTA update and maybe showing a notification about that! If don’t, then simply check for the latest software update by heading to your Realme Narzo 30 5G’s Settings, scrolling down and finding the Software Update option. Now, the phone will find a new OTA, if it appears on the screen, hit the Download button, followed by Install.
To ensure the stability of this update, it will have a phased rollout. The update will be pushed randomly to a limited number of users today and will have a wider rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed in the coming days.
UI Version: RMX3242_11.A.15
- Integrates the May 2022 Android security patch.
- Optimized the system performance and improved system stability.
- Optimized network performance to improve stability.
Update 5, April 20 (03:24ET) ― March/April 2022 security patch – Realme Narzo 30 5G
Update 4, April 07 (09:12ET) ― Realme UI 3.0 Early Access – Realme Narzo 30 5G
Update 3, December 20 (08:52 ET) ― December 2021 update – Realme Narzo 30 5G
Update 2, December 14 (01:50 ET) ― December 2021 update – Realme Narzo 30
Update 1, October 11 (10:44 ET) ― Gets September 2021 security patch with Audio/Video fixes
Realme Narzo 30 is now getting a new software update, which brings a new RAM expansion feature and July 2021 security patch. The RAM expansion feature is only available on phone models with an internal storage of 128GB variant.
According to the changelog, it also adds the hot apps folder and fixed the issue with the volume slider.
Find the complete change log below:
UI Version: RMX2156_11.C.11
● Integrates the July 2021 Android security patch
● Adds the Hot Apps folder
● Adds the RAM expansion feature (Only available on phone models with an internal storage of 128 GB)
● Fixes an issue where the volume slider might sometimes not disappear
● Fixes some known issues to improve system stability
In order to ensure the stability of this update, it will have a staged rollout. The update will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed in the upcoming days.