- Gets September 2021 security patch, fixes for raise to wake, and more
Realme X2 Pro is getting a new software update with the September 2021 security patch. The update also brings fixes for the ‘Raise to Wake’ function. The software version is F.13. Check the complete changelog below.
- Updated Android security patch: September, 2021
- Fixed the problem of ‘Raise to Wake’ function not working in some scenarios
- Fixed the problem that the album crashes when sharing pictures in the album with a low probability
- Fixed the problem that the weather application does not locate automatically with a low probability
AUGUST 07, 2021:
It also fixed the probabilistic lagging issue of Battlegrounds Mobile India in some scenes. It fixed the issue that the Battlegrounds Mobile India does not support 90fps while the 90fps switch is on. Check the complete details below.
Find the complete change log below:
UI Version: RMX1931_11_F.12
● Updated Android security patch: July, 2021
● Fixed the probabilistic lagging issue of Battlegrounds Mobile India in some scenes
● Fixed the issue that the Battlegrounds Mobile India does not support 90fps while the 90fps switch is on
● Fixed the problem of heating when using normal charging while the screen is on
● Fixed the issue of phone restart at a very low probability in standby mode
● Fixed the problem of low probability of camera preview freeze
Here’s the note from Realme about this rollout:
In order to ensure the stability of this update, it will have a staged rollout. The update will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed in the upcoming days.