Update 1, October 11 (11:27 ET) ― October 2021 update
You can check the complete changelog below.
Find the complete change log below:
UI Version: RMX3092_11.C.06
• Integrates the July and August 2021 Android security patches.
• Optimizes camera performance.
• Fixes an issue where your camera might lag when you record videos at 60 fps.
• Fixes an issue where your camera might lag when you take burst photos continuously.
• Fixes an issue where your photos might come out darker than usual when you use the rear camera in NIGHTSCAPE (Ultra Night) mode.
• Optimizes the screenshot preview window.
• Fixes an issue where two overlapping pop-up windows might appear when you double-tap a secondary user in Quick Settings.
• Fixes an issue where a few characters might flash on the screen when you turn the Split screen feature on or off in the “Add printer” page.
• Fixes an issue where the privacy page might appear when you use the main account to delete system clone.
In order to ensure the stability of this update, it will have a staged rollout.
The update will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs.
If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed in the upcoming days.