We are in mid-February 2023, and OnePlus is finally releasing a new OxygenOS 13 update for the high-end OnePlus 9RT devices. Accordingly, the latest build holds a bunch of improvements and fixes for the device, along with a fresh security patch.
So far, the Chinese tech maker has rolled out the January 2023 security patch to many devices, including the OnePlus 9, 9 Pro, and 9R handsets. However, it has skipped the ‘RT’ model for unknown reasons. Gladly, OnePlus 9RT is now directly grabbing the February 2023 security patch with OxygenOS 13 update.
Follow RPRNA on Google News
As per the details, the corresponding phone owners can identify the February 2023 update with the OxygenOS 13 MT2111_11.F.14 version. Currently, this initial rollout is available in India but the company will soon begin the broader release of this firmware.
Join Us On Telegram
Further, the changelog reads some beneficial enhancements and fixes for the display aspect. Consequently, the firmware alters the color temperature and improves the functioning of Eye Comfort Mode. Besides, it enriches the features of Quick Glance and makes it more efficient to use.
In addition, it also corrects the camera stability. Eventually, this correction will increase the stability level and might solve the annoying camera issue that the respective smartphone users have been dealing with, for a long time. (Read More HERE).
OxygenOS 13 F.14 Update – Full Changelog
- Improves system stability
- Fixes a display issue that affects the date on the home screen in certain scenarios
- Fixes an issue where the screen color temperature might change unexpectedly when Eye Comfort Mode is enabled
- Fixes a display issue that affects the time in Quick Glance in some scenarios
- Integrates the February 2023 Android security patch to enhance system security
- Improves the stability of mobile network connections
- Improves camera stability
As of now, the update is appearing via the OTA incremental. Thus, it may be available to a handful of users at present. But don’t worry, the new firmware will make its way to your device in the upcoming days. In the meantime, you can sneak into the update section and collect the new build manually.
|| Source ||