Realme started rolling out its September 2022 Android security patch update for Realme X7 Pro 5G smartphone users. This update increases the stability and optimizes the performance of your smartphone by fixing several bugs and issues.
The users of Realme X7 Pro 5G will be able to identify the latest September 2022 security patch update through the build number RMX2121_11_C.16. After downloading over this version, users will notice many changes and improvements in their devices.
According to the changelog, the update brings several fixes in the camera department like it fixes the issues of that were occurring while saving the photo, it also fixed the stucking issue in the slow motion video, and optimized the camera clarity.
Furthermore, the Realme X7 Pro users will also experience improved security and boosted performance of their device, as it brings optimization to the system. Also, the company has fixed the display time value which was shown abnormally while using battery. You can check the complete changelog below.
- Updated Software Version:
- Realme X7 Pro – RMX2121_11_C.16
- Integrates the September 2022 Android security patches.
- Fixed the issue that the low probability photo cannot be saved.
- Fixed the stucking issue while playing slow motion video.
- Optimized clarity of camera while night environment.
- Fixed the issue of display time value abnormally while using battery.
- Improves system performance and stability.
Are you also a Realme X7 Pro user and facing any of these mentioned issues on your device then you should download this update as soon as it arrives on your phone. Because with this patch, the company has made several optimizations that will enhance your user experience.
To be noted, it’s a phased rollout and the company will make it available for every device owner soon, you just have to wait for a while with patience. If you do not want to wait then you can download it manually by navigating to Settings then tap on Software update and hit on Download and install.