After a long OxygenOS 14 beta program, OnePlus has now started rolling out the stable OxygenOS 14 update for the OnePlus 11 smartphones. This update is already rolling out in the IN region, and will soon be available in more regions in a few days.
According to the official information, this stable OxygenOS 14 build will be first pushed to users who participated in the Close Beta and Open Beta testing, and then it’ll be gradually pushed to more users.
Check the complete changelog below.
• Adds Fluid Cloud, a way of interaction with morphing forms that allows you to view up-to-date information at a glance.
• Adds cross-device support for Fluid Cloud. Now you can check the connection status of devices on your account at a glance.
• Adds File Dock, where you can drag and drop to transfer content between apps and devices.
• Adds Content Extraction, a feature that can recognize and extract text and images from the screen with one tap.
• Adds Smart Cutout, a feature that can separate multiple subjects in a photo from the background for copying or sharing.
• Improves Shelf by adding more widget recommendations.
Security and privacy
• Improves photo and video-related permission management for safer access by apps.
• Improves system stability, the launch speed of apps, and the smoothness of animations.
• Upgrades Aquamorphic Design with a natural, gentle, and clearer color style for a more comfortable color experience.
• Adds Aquamorphic-themed ringtones and revamps the system notification sounds.
• Improves system animations by making them even smoother.
• Adds a carbon tracking AOD that visualizes the carbon emissions you avoid by walking instead of driving.