Back in March 2021, Samsung started delivering the April 2021 security update for the Galaxy S21 and Galaxy Note 10 series smartphones. In addition, the Note 10 model also received new camera features and improvements through similar software updates.
As per the latest information, Verizon started rolling out a new software update for its locked Samsung Galaxy Note 10 phones in the US, including various new and smart camera features, as well as the latest security patches to enhance the system and privacy protection.
According to the official changelog, the April 2021 security update also includes three new camera features to improve the user’s photography experience. Owners of the Galaxy Note 10 can now use ultra-wide-angle lenses in Pro and Pro video camera modes.
In addition, the Galaxy Note 10’s system camera app now allows you to change the background of portrait shots using several newly added effects (including high-key monochrome, low-key monochrome, and background). In addition, night mode will also be turned on automatically when the user captures images in low light conditions in Photo, Portrait, and Hyperlapse camera mode.
UPDATED SOFTWARE VERSION
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 – N970USQU6FUCD
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ – N975USQU6FUCD
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G – N976VVRU6FUCD
This software update provides the latest Android security patch, and new camera features shown below.
Pro Mode – Ultra Wide
- Ultra wide lens is now available in Pro and Pro Video camera modes.
Portrait – Mono/Backdrop Effects
- Change the background for portrait shots using the new High-Key Mono, Low-Key Mono, and Backdrop effects.
Auto Night Mode
- Photo, Portrait, and Hyperlapse camera modes now automatically detect low light conditions and turn on Night mode for optimal quality.
If you want to check for the update manually, just head into the device Settings then tap on the Software updates menu and go for the Download now option.
Tip Spot (Have any suggestion? send us on contacts below)