Recently, Verizon locked the Samsung Galaxy S20 series and began to receive security updates in May 2021, system feature improvements, and support for easy carrier switching.
Now, the carrier has brought new software updates to the successor of the product line in the United States. According to information, Verizon has released a new firmware update for the Galaxy S21 flagship store in the United States.
Just like their predecessors, the S21 series will also receive security protection in May 2021, which not only improves system security but also fixes Qualcomm’s 5G modem threat.
Join us on Telegram
In addition, this new software update also enhances “Quick Sharing” to make it easier to share files with other Android devices. The changelog shows improvements to other system functions and inventory applications to provide a better overall user experience.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 5G – G991USQU3AUDB
- Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G – G996USQU3AUDB
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G – G998USQU3AUDB
The current software update provides:
- The latest security patch for your device
- Enhancements to Quick Share for easily sharing files to other Android devices
- Other performance improvements
How to check for updates?
- Go to Settings
- Scroll down to Software updates
- Then click on Download and install