Verizon is rolling out a new software update to the Galaxy Note 10 series and Galaxy Note 20 series smartphones in the U.S. The latest update comes with the latest November 2020 security patch to increase device security.
JOIN SAMSUNG ON TELEGRAM
- Galaxy Note 10 – N970USQS5DTJ8
- Galaxy Note 10+ – N975USQS5DTJ8
- Galaxy Note 10+ 5G – N976VVRS5DTJ8
- Galaxy Note 20 5G – N981USQS1BTJ8
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G – N986USQS1BTJ8
Read More: Samsung One UI 3.0: Latest News, Eligible Devices, Features, and Release Date
If you want to check for the latest update manually, just head into the device Settings, tap on the Software update menu and go for the Download and install option.