Xiaomi has finally seeded the Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro devices with the major MIUI 14 update, and the latest software is initially rolling out for users in China. This new update will make your Mi 10 device more powerful, adequate, and feature riched as compared to the MIUI 13 upgrade.
Users of Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro living in China, will be able to identify the MIUI 14 update through the build version V22.214.171.124.TJBCNXM and V126.96.36.199.TJACNXM respectively. Additionally, the update is currently only available for Mi Pilot testers and will have a wider rollout soon.
Follow RPRNA on Google News
Xiaomi MIUI 14 Update
This new version of Xiaomi’s custom skin incorporates various significant elements of Android 13 and together delivers a handful of great features and optimizations like with MIUI 14, More than 30 scenes support end-to-end privacy with no data stored in the cloud, and all actions performed locally on the device.
Join Us On Telegram
The new family service has also been upgraded to share various benefits, including the newly added family photo album, family screen saver, and video or touch screen speakers. The family service now supports up to eight family members, and roles such as children and guardians can be assigned.
Moving on, the Mi AI is no longer just a voice assistant. You can use it as a scanner, translator, call assistant, and more. It allows you to perform complicated daily tasks by using simple voice commands. The Search in Settings is now more advanced, with search history and categories in results, everything looks much crisper now.
The functionalities of MIUI 14 didn’t end up here, you will encounter several more components once, after upgrading your device to the latest version. Thus, before moving toward the installation process, let me tell you the update also brings March 2023 security patch for improved system security and reliability.
However, the update is currently live in China, but the company will not take much time to expand this major software to more users around the world. If you are a beta tester then just upgrade from MIUI 13 to MIUI 14 and enjoy the new user interface.
- MIUI uses less memory now and keeps being swift and responsive over much more extended periods.
- Improved system architecture comprehensively boosts the performance of both pre-installed and third-party apps while saving power.
- Attention to detail redefines personalization and brings it to a new level.
- Mi Smart Hub gets a significant revamp, works much faster, and supports more devices.
- Family services allow sharing all the essential things with the people you care about most.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 13
- Updated Android Security Patch to March 2023. Increased system security.
- More than 30 scenes now support end-to-end privacy with no data stored in the cloud and all actions performed locally on the device.
- You can press and hold the text on a Gallery image to instantly recognize it now. 8 languages are supported.
Mi AI voice assistant
- Mi AI is no longer just a voice assistant. You can use it as a scanner, translator, call assistant, and more.
- Mi AI allows you to perform complicated daily tasks by using simple voice commands. Communicating with your device could never be easier.
- With Mi AI, you can scan and recognize anything – be it an unfamiliar plant or an important document.
- Mi AI is ready to help whenever you bump into a language barrier. Smart translation tools support multiple languages.
- Dealing with calls is so convenient with Mi AI: it can filter spam calls or easily take care of the calls for you.
More features and improvements
- Search in Settings is now more advanced. With search history and categories in results, everything looks much crisper now.
- Your device can work with much more types of wireless card readers. You can open supported cars or swipe student IDs with your phone now.
- Whenever you sign out of your account, you can choose to keep all your cards on the device without having to add them again next time.
- You can boost connection speed using mobile data when the Wi-Fi signal is too weak.