Also, as we know, it is an upgraded version of all the previous MIUIs, so it is faster, lighter, and more durable among all the MIUIs out there in the ecosystem. The new generation of MIUI brings new features, new functions, many major changes, and improvements in system UI, settings page, home screen, lock screen, etc.
When we talked about the dedicated Mi 9 SE update log, it mentioned that MIUI will now allow instant response to gestures. Rendering power has been increased by 20x, and now there is almost no limit to what you can see on the screen.
Dynamic Layout takes typography in Notes to a whole new level. The new gesture shortcuts allow you to create notes, tasks, and excerpts anywhere. With just a few taps, excerpts can save text, URLs, and images to your notes.
It also adds new tools for further doodles and sketching. The user can press and hold the sketch to automatically adjust the stroke. Those who are interested can know more about the update through the changelog mentioned below.
UPDATED SOFTWARE VERSION
- Mi 9 SE (Global) – V188.8.131.52.RFBMIXM (3.0GB)
- New: With custom device model adjustments, any phone becomes faster after the upgrade.
- New: Response to gestures is now instant.
- New: With 20 times more rendering power, there are now few limits to what you can see on your screen.
- Optimization: MIUI became lighter, faster, and more durable.
- New: Press and hold a sketch to adjust the strokes automatically.
- New: A gesture shortcut now allows you to create notes, tasks, and excerpts anywhere.
- New: Excerpts save text, URLs, and images to Notes in a few simple taps.
- New: Dynamic layouts bring the typography in Notes to a new level.
- New: Compose mind maps with complex structures.
- New: New tools for doodling and sketching.
- All-new Notes.
- New: Location info can be now reported automatically before the device is powered off
Users of this device can manually download the update from the link mentioned below.
Caution: We do not recommend flashing ROM if you have little to no experience in software development or flashing custom ROMs. Proceed at your own RISK!