Xiaomi has already started releasing the major MIUI 13 update for the Mi 10T Lite smartphone users in various regions. And now the company is expanding the major Android 12-based MIUI 13 update in Turkey with a bunch of features and improvements, the update also includes the March 2022 security update.
The latest MIUI 13 update for Mi 10T Lite can be identified with firmware number V18.104.22.168.SJSTRXM. As per the changelog, the MIUI 13 update introduced a new feature that the apps can be opened as floating windows directly from the sidebar.
It also improves the accessibility support for Phone, Clock, and Weather apps, optimizing the mind map nodes are more convenient and intuitive now. Users keep your device up to date, they can try new features, as well as benefit from performance improvements.
Mi 10T Lite – Turkey Stable V22.214.171.124.SJSTRXM
- Stable MIUI based on Android 12
- Updated Android Security Patch to March 2022. Increased system security.
More features and improvements
- New: Apps can be opened as floating windows directly from the sidebar
- Optimization: Enhanced accessibility support for Phone, Clock, and Weather
- Optimization: Mind map nodes are more convenient and intuitive now