Now, Realme has begun to rollout a new software update for Realme 7 Pro users, which brings some improvements and fixes to enhance the system performance.
The new update fixes the probabilistic issue of prompting error while using snapshot to record video on Instagram, lagging issues when swiping in the Google and while recording videos in some scenarios.
It also optimizes the issue of slow charging in some scenarios. Currently, the update is rolling out in India and it’ll soon expand in other regions. For more information, below you can check the updated software version and changelog.
UPDATED SOFTWARE VERSION
- Version – RMX2170_11_C.22
- Size – 217MB
- Fixed some known issues and optimized system stability
- Optimized the issue of slow charging in some scenarios
- Fixed the probabilistic lagging issues while recording videos in some scenarios
- Fixed the probabilistic issue of prompting error while using snapshot to record video on instagram
- Fixed the probabilistic lagging issues when swiping in the Google in some scenarios.
HOW TO UPDATE:
To check for the latest software update manually, just head into the device Settings and tap on the Software Updates menu. You can Download and Install the latest update now.