Paranoid Android team has officially released the fourth stable build of Paranoid Android Quartz. It has even brought Android 10 for a set of devices.
Paranoid Android is one of the most popular custom ROMs, which is been around for a long time and added support for several smartphones. Paranoid Android team support for more devices along with each release.
Paranoid Android 10 update (Quartz 4) support is now available for Xiaomi Redmi 5 and Redmi 7/Y3, which brings the new features and July security patch. Below you can check the list of features.
Paranoid Android Quartz 4 is now also available for Xiaomi Mi 9T, Redmi K20, Xiaomi Redmi 5 and Xiaomi Redmi 7/Y3!
— Paranoid Android (@paranoidaospa) July 31, 2020
NEW FEATURE LIST FOR QUARTZ 4:
Paranoid (Quartz 4) support for Android 10 has brought some new features and improvement.
- July security patchset.
- App Locker(system wide).
- Swipe to Face Unlock on lockscreen.
- Internal audio screenrecord support.
- Full gestural navigation mode support.
- Unlink ringtone and notification volumes.
- Volume Panel version 1.1.
- Heads Up tile.
- USAP support.
- Support for FOD dim only icon(OnePlus).
- Longpress power button to enable torch.
- Statusbar icons manager.
- Fixed AAC codec support for all devices.
Join our Xiaomi channel on Telegram:
However, some of the devices have confirmed to get paranoid support soon. Since, the team is working on bringing support to a few devices for the feature release. The list of these devices mentioned below.
- OnePlus One
- Sony Xperia XZ2 and XZ2 Dual
- Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact and XZ2 Compact Dual
- Sony Xperia XZ3 and XZ3 Dual
- Xiaomi Mi A3
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
*If you’ve something to share, send us on firstname.lastname@example.org.