Join our Realme channel on Telegram:
*If you’ve something to share, send us on [email protected].
It added a Super nighttime standby feature, auto-scrolling feature, Deep Cleanup feature, time display options, OTG switch and more. It also fixed font size issue of charging animation, the probabilistic issue in scrolling screenshot, crashing issue of the search field in app list and more.
This update optimizes the pop-up window for system updates notification, Mute-Bell-Vibrate icon state, and the experience in Wi-Fi settings. The updated software version of Realme 5 pro is RMX1971EX_11.C.07. Below you can check the changelog of this update.
Realme 5 Pro changelog
- Android Security Patch: September, 2020
- Added Super nighttime standby feature and improved standby performance
- Added default audio recording device options
- Added Deep Cleanup feature and improved background cleaning ability
- Added a return button in screenshot preview
- Added long press to copy IMEI in the status information interface
- Added automatic download option for app updates when connected to Wi-Fi
- Added time display options for the status bar
- Added shortcuts at the bottom of security settings
- Added shortcuts at the bottom of other settings
- Optimized the experience in Wi-Fi settings
- Added the OTG switch
- Optimized the pop-up window for system updates notification
- Optimized “Mute-Bell-Vibrate” icon state
- Added auto scrolling feature in scrolling screenshot
- Fixed the probabilistic issue in scrolling screenshot
- Added the feature of long press the icon to uninstall the app in the drawer mode
- Fixed the font size issue of charging animation
- Fixed the probabilistic stalling issue while using front camera in SLO-MO mode
- Fixed the issue that the fingerprint names are set to default when restarting the system in Multi-User mode
- Fixed the crashing issue of the search field in app list
To check for the latest software update manually, just head into the device Settings and tap on the Software Updates menu.