Realme is rolling out a new software update for the Realme Q (5 Pro) and Realme X Youth Edition smartphones in China. The latest update brings the July 2020 security patch along with the June security patch.
It adds the realme Link application, barrage message, recording to text function, note encryption function, and note to-do function to Realme Q and X Youth Edition. It fixes the problem related to a software store, recharge, information, system, and more. Since, the Realme X Youth Edition C.05 has been suspended.
The software version of this update for Realme Q and X Youth Edition is C.06, which is currently rolling out for Chinese units. Below you can check the complete changelog.
Join our Realme channel on Telegram:
Realme Q and Realme X Youth Edition Changelog:
- Added realme Link
- Added recording to text function
- Added note encryption function
- Added note to-do function
- Added the ability to interact with contacts in the calendar
- Optimize UI layout
- Added nighttime super standby, optimizing the problem of fast power failure at night standby
- Optimize the smooth speed sliding screen function
- Added the ability to display barrage messages in the game
- Fixed the issue of low probability calls not taking effect after the notification is blocked in the game space
- Fix the problem of abnormal status of related functions after the game space is uninstalled
- Optimize screen recording function
- Optimize the floating window and the judgment method of privileged applications, and fix the problem that the low probability of clicking QQ login in the game of Honor of Kings does not exit the game mode
- Fixed the problem that the return button is not sensitive when exiting the children’s space
- Fix the problem of probabilistic abnormality when opening the full-screen display dialog box in dark mode and switching between bright mode
- Fixed the problem of returning to the previous layer when searching for Bluetooth, the interface showed that no Bluetooth device was found
- Fix the problem of low probability of freezing when adding audio files to information
- Fix the problem that the software store fails to load data with low probability
- Fix the low probability that cloud services cannot be used under mobile networks
- Fix the problem of low probability of battery jump during charging
- Update Android security patch (2020#6/2020#7)
To check for the latest software update manually, just head into the device Settings and tap on the Software Updates menu.