Realme has begun to rollout the new software update for Realme X50 and Realme X50m users in China. The latest update brings the September 2020 security patch along with some important optimizations and fixes.
Join our Realme channel on Telegram:
This update added Soloop application. It also fixes issues related to the Camera, Set up, Photo album, Battery, cloud service, and Status bar for better device performance. Below you can check the updated software version and changelog of this update.
Updated software version:
Realme X50m – A.10
Realme X50 5G – B.17
Realme X50 and X50m Changelog:
● Added Soloop application
● In the new status information, long press to copy the IMEI number function
● Fix the problem that Breeno cannot be turned on with a low probability of sleep
● Fix the problem of red and green dots appearing at a very low probability in night scene mode
● Fix the problem of extremely low probability of freezing when switching between professional modes
● Fix the problem of low probability of noise in the preview interface of the front camera in a dark environment
● Fix the issue that the front camera will crash in a very low probability when switching from portrait mode to video mode
● Fix the problem that the pictures in the album will turn green in a very low probability after taking pictures
● Fix the problem that the notification bar cannot be swiped to clear with a very low probability in high-performance mode
● Fix the issue of very low probability of crashing when sending new messages
● Fix the issue of crashing with very low probability when logging in to the cloud service account
● Fix the problem that the status bar cannot be pulled down with low probability in some scenarios
● Update Android security patch (2020#9)
To check for the latest software update manually, just head into the device Settings and tap on the Software Updates menu.