Google Keep App allows users to take plain text notes and organize, edit or share them with others using a suite of collaboration tools. You can use Google Keep to create voice notes or set reminders based on time and location.
Recently, Google has rolled out a new update for the Keep App. This new update fixes the bugs and improves the functionality of an app.
Google Keep App Features:
- Add notes, lists, and photos to Google Keep. Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
- Share ideas with friends and family.
- Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real-time.
- Color and add labels to code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
- Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer, and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
Get the latest Google Keep App
UPDATE 1: May 16 (6:35 ET) – Version5.22.162.01
Google has updated its Google Keep App for Android smartphone users, which is based on Android 12/13. You can get the latest version 5.22.162.01 from the given link below.
- We recommend users install/update apps through official platforms like Google Play Store.
- Install the App file at your own risk.
- APK credits – APKMirror.com