Google’s “Voice Access” is an Android accessibility app that allows people to use their voice to open apps, navigate the user interface, and edit text. It’s aimed at people who may have difficulty using their fingers to get around a touch screen.
JOIN US ON TELEGRAM
Recently, Google has rolled out a new update for the Voice Access App. This new update brings:
- You can now refer to text using positional references.
- Icons now have more descriptive names.
- Assorted bug fixes and quality improvements.
Google Voice Access App Features:
- Basic navigation.
- Controlling the current screen.
- Text editing and dictation.
Get the Google Voice Access App:
UPDATE 1: June 1 (01:31 ET) – Version 5.6.450068691
Google has updated Voice Access App for its Android users, based on Android 12/13. You can get the latest version 5.6.450068691 from the given link below.
Get the Google Voice Access App v5.6.450068691
- We recommend users install/update apps through official platforms like Google Play Store.
- Install the App file at your own risk.
- APK credits – APKMirror.com