Today we all need to take the best pictures from our memory, but with the help of today’s technology to take notes for future work, we can take screenshots and save them for future work. With the Xiaomi Screenshot App, there are many different ways of taking a screenshot you can choose your own comfortable way to take the screenshot, with a button or without a button.
Recently, Xiaomi has rolled out a new update for the Screenshot App. This new update fixes the bugs and provides stability to an app.
Xiaomi Screenshot App Features:
- Let you capture exactly what you’re seeing on your screen.
- Share with others.
- Allows users to capture a full-screen capture while scrolling down a page.
Get the Xiaomi Screenshot App:
UPDATE 2: May 25 (05:03 ET) – Version RELEASE-1.4.9-05171512
Xiaomi has updated Screenshot App for its users, which is based on MIUI 13. You can get the latest version RELEASE-1.4.9-05171512 from the given link below.
UPDATE 1: May 24 (05:15 ET) – Version RELEASE-1.4.8-05131701
Xiaomi has updated Screenshot App for its users, which is based on MIUI 13. You can get the latest version RELEASE-1.4.8-05131701 from the given link below.
- We recommend users install/update apps through official platforms like Google Play Store.
- Install the App file at your own risk.
- APK credits – APKMirror.com