Samsung Good Lock is one of the most interesting Samsung apps with a collection of different customization options, including theming, UI tweaking, etc. Launched back in 2016, this app comes with a total of 15 modules, all are available for download in the Galaxy Store.
Furthermore, all Good Lock modules are somewhat simple and don’t need much explanation. However, each of them has its own aesthetics and can be accessed through the Good Lock app. In addition, if you don’t intend to use them, can uninstall them as it’s not compulsory to download all of them.
You can say this app is powerful use stuff as its’s available on phones without root. Thereby, this application has a separate space in the Samsung app collection with regular updates to eliminate the lacking. This article will keep you notified of the latest improvements, bug fixes, and new features for the Good Lock app.
Samsung Good Lock Latest Version
- Samsung Good Lock update- 2.2.04.13 version
- Installation size of 3.29MB
- Fixed system parameter for One UI 4
Get the latest version Here:
Samsung Good Lock App: Key Features
- Samsung Good Lock comes with 15 total modules
- LockStar, QuickStar, Clockface, MultiStar, NavStar, Home Up, NotiStar, Keys Cafe, Pentastic, Wonderland, Theme Park, Nice Catch, One Hand Operation Plus, Edge Touch, and SoundAssistant
- Creat wallpapers
- customized my share menu
- customize the Samsung Keyboard app
- Good Lock is available on devices without root