The highly anticipated launch of the next big-screen device is just around the corner, and tech enthusiasts worldwide are eagerly waiting to get their hands on this flagship tablet. Meanwhile, a famous tipster has recently leaked the specs and design with official-looking images of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra.
The leaked specs and design of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra 5G offer a sneak peek into what this cutting-edge device has to offer. The upcoming device is going to make its debut on July 26, at the Galaxy Unpacked Event 2023 in South Korea.
- Display – 14.6-inch Dynamic AMOLED screen
- Camera – Dual rear camera setup (13-megapixel primary and an 8-megapixel ultrawide)
- Selfie camera – A 12-megapixel ultrawide and a 12-megapixel primary lens
- Operating system – Android 13-based One UI 5.1.1 software
- Processor – Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor
- RAM – 12GB of RAM and 512GB of internal storage
- Battery – 11200mAh powerful battery
- Other specs – Physical SIM as well as an eSIM support