Update 4, February 19, 2022 (02:15 ET) ― For Xiaomi devices
For Xiaomi Mi 8, Mix 2s, and more
Paranoid Android Sapphire’s second alpha release is now officially available for four more Xiaomi devices: the Xiaomi Poco F1, Xiaomi Mi 8, Xiaomi Mix 2S, and Xiaomi Mix 3.
Update 3, February 04, 2022 (03:12 ET) ― For Xiaomi devices
For Xiaomi Mi 10, Mi 10T, and Mi 10T Pro
Paranoid Android team has now released Sapphire Alpha 2 builds based on Android 12 for the Xiaomi Mi 10, Mi 10T, and Mi 10T Pro. You can download the latest build from the links below. If you are running the Alpha 1 build, you can sideload the OTA in recovery.
Paranoid Android Sapphire Alpha 2 for the Xiaomi Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro includes the following changes:
- Move back enforcing
- Fix Fp delay
- Fix DT2W
- Fix Sateynet issues
- Fix Clear Speaker IllegalStateException
- Switch CPU to cortex-a76 & armv8-2a
- Add tile for Refresh Rate change
- Disable animateScreenLight
- Added XiaomiParts
- Update blobs from LA.UM.9.12.r1-11500-SMxx50.0
- Update Camera Postproc from latest Chinese beta
- Update vibration configuration from stock
- Use common QTI gps component
- Allow all filesystems for USB-OTG
- Disable vsync for CPU rendered Apps
- Switched to CheeseCream kernelMisc optimizations and stability fixes
Update 2, February 01, 2022 (09:41 ET) ― For OnePlus and Xiaomi devices
For Poco F1, Redmi Note 7 Pro, Mi 8, and more
Android 12-based Paranoid Android Sapphire Alpha builds are now available for the Poco F1, Xiaomi Mi 8, Mi MIX 2S, and Remi Note 7 Pro. You can get the latest build from the given links below.
The OnePlus 7 Pro, OnePlus 7T, and OnePlus 7T Pro users can now download new Sapphire Alpha 2 builds.
The complete changelog is:
- fod should be completely fine now
- rom and kernel are now compiled with sdclang instead of aosp clang
- flashing custom kernels should work now (though still unsupported)
- better auto brightness behavior
You can download Paranoid Android Sapphire Alpha 2 for the OnePlus 7 series:
Update 1, January 19, 2022 (11:55 ET) ― For OnePlus 8/8 Pro/8T and Poco X3
Original Article: November 25, 2020
Paranoid Android custom ROM team has declared the latest Android 11 based Paranoid Android “Ruby” with alpha builds for OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro. Including, allowing transition to Android 11 this new version comes with November 2020 security patch.
The company has added more UI touches to enhance the overall user experience. You can also find all of the Paranoid Android wallpapers and many more in the Abstract app included builds.
Besides, the custom ROM is yet not compatible with OnePlus 8T. The team has also mentioned some known issues of the OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro that users could face in this ROM.
- Initial FOD related bugs
- Auto brightness reversed
- Dimensions are not perfect
You can download the ROM from XDA Developers.