Xiaomi is known for providing regular software updates to its devices and one of the much-anticipated update is MIUI 15 based on Android 14 software. Although the official release date is yet to be confirmed, leaked information has surfaced regarding the Xiaomi devices that are expected to be eligible for the MIUI 15 update.
The next iteration of MIUI is going to bring lots of significant changes and features of your Xiaomi devices. Also, with every major update the Chinese tech firm also promises to deliver an optimized user experience, and MIUI 15 is no exception. Therefore, if you are also wondering whether you will receive the major software or not, then check the list of devices prepared by Xiaomiui for a better understanding.
To be mentioned, the list of devices has not been confirmed formally by Xiaomi but it could potentially be true.
Eligible Xiaomi, Redmi, POCO Devices – MIUI 15
- Xiaomi 13T/13T Pro
- Xiaomi MIX FOLD/MIX FOLD 2/MIX FOLD 3
- Xiaomi Civi/Civi 1S/Civi 2/Civi 3
- Xiaomi Pad 6/Pro/Max
- Xiaomi 13/13 Pro/13 Lite/13 Ultra
- Xiaomi 12/12X/12T/12 Pro/12S Ultra/12T Pro/12S/12S Pro/12 Lite/12S Dimensity Edition
- Xiaomi Pad 5/Pad 5 Pro
- Xiaomi 11/11X/11X Pro/11i/Pro/LE
- Xiaomi 11 Ultra/Lite 4G/Lite NE/Lite 5G
- Redmi Pad/SE
- Redmi K40/Pro/Pro+/Gaming
- Redmi Note 10 5G/Pro
- Redmi Note 10S/Note 10 Pro 5G
- Redmi 10/Prime
- Redmi Note 11/Pro/+/4G/11T/Pro 5G/Pro+
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G/11E/11S 5G/11 SE
- Redmi Note 11T Pro/11T Pro+/11R
- Redmi K50 Pro/K40S/K50/K50i/K50i Pro
- Redmi K50 Ultra/K50 Gaming
- Redmi 10 Prime+5G/Redmi 10 5G
- Redmi 11 Prime/5G
- Redmi Note 12/Pro/Pro+/ Pro Explorer
- Redmi Note 12 Pro Speed/12 Pro 4G/12S
- Redmi Note 12 Turbo/12R Pro/12R/12 5G
- Redmi 12/12C
- Redmi K60/K60e/K60 Pro/K60 Ultra
- POCO M6 Pro
- POCO F5
- POCO C55
- POCO X5 5G/X5 Pro 5G
- POCO F5 Pro
- POCO M5/M5s
- POCO X4 GT
- POCO F4/GT
- POCO M4 4G/5G/Pro/Pro 5G
- POCO X4 Pro 5G
In addition to the above models, Redmi 10 Power, Redmi 10C, Indian Redmi 10, and Xiaomi 10S may also receive the MIUI 15 upgrade, but the possibility only ranges from 1% to 50%. It is worth mentioning that Xiaomi 11 and Redmi K40 are also on the MIUI 15 upgrade list.
If they can be upgraded in the end, it will be quite conscientious. Old users can experience many new features and optimizations. It is also expected that on MIUI 15, this feature will be further upgraded to improve system fluency and running speed.
At the same time, MIUI 15 will only support 64-bit applications, and 32-bit will be completely gone. This will allow greater improvements in mobile phone performance, power consumption, and other aspects.
Please note that the above-mentioned list is based on leaked information and may be subject to change. Xiaomi is known for providing software updates to a wide range of its devices, so it is possible that more devices will be added to the eligible list in the future.
As of now, there is no official release date for MIUI 15, and Xiaomi has not made any official announcements regarding the eligible devices. But rumors suggest that Xiaomi could unveil MIUI 15 in October or in the beginning of November 2023.